This club will be managed by a committee consisting of:
Chairman: Mike Chilvers
Race Control: Danny Ogden/Hannah Rix
Treasurer: Mark Hufford
Spares: Kevin Randell
Secretary: Hannah Rix
Sales: Hannah Rix/Melody-mae Vardon/Luke Schooling
*** IMPORTANT NEWS - PLEASE READ ***
1. No Lipos to be used at March Raceway.
2. Stockcars and Saloon Stox will be run on 4 cells.
3. Spot checks on motors may be made. Choices will be in line with BRCA rules.
4. Hotrods and Classic Hotrods are non contact.
Classic Hotrods will be run in the second half of the year, limited to 13 to 50 gearing and ABS shells.
Internal bumpers are allowed.
5. Minis will run all year.
6. Bangers and Rookie Bangers to be raced in a clockwise direction, with NO marshalling at any time(including kicking of the bariers). Cars that end up outside the track may be put back in HEATS ONLY, NOT IN THE FINAL. A 5 minute "anything goes" will be run after the main Banger final for those that wish to participate.
AS FROM 2017 ROOKIE BANGERS WILL RUN EVERY OTHER WEEK - SEE FIXTURE LIST. AT OTHER TIMES ROOKIES THAT WISH TO RACE CAN RACE WITH NORMAL BANGERS.
7. Historic saloon stox will run in the first half of the year with 13 pinion and 50 spur gears only. Use any pre 1970's ABS shells.
Points are updated weekly, and are up on the website in '2017 points' within a couple of days.
All drivers racing at the March Club must be members of the BRCA. If you are not yet a member of the BRCA please see Mark Hufford for Membership details. You do not need to be a member of the March Club to race at March, but if you are, you will get a reduced "Race Entry" fee on a Friday night! Again see Mark for details
If there is anything that you require, including body shells, speak to the sales team to see if we have it in stock, if not have a word with Kevin Randell to see if it can be ordered.