This club will be managed by a committee consisting of:
Chairman/BRCA CONTACT Mike Chilvers
Treasurer: Mark Hufford
Secretary: Danny Ogden- Assistant Secretary/ Web Site Callum Ogden
Race Control: Jake Swann - Assistant - Hannah Rix
Spares / Sales Michael "Sam" Parrin
*** IMPORTANT NEWS - PLEASE READ ***
1. Lipos may be used in Hot Rods only they must be 3.7 volt 1s charged in a lipo sack and be used with a 13.5T brushless motor .
2. Stockcars and Saloon Stox will be run on 4 cells with a brushed g2 or Saturn 20T
3. Spot checks on motors may be made. Choices will be in line with BRCA rules.
4. Hotrods and Classic Hotrods are non contact.
Classic Hotrods will be run in the second half of the year, limited to 13 to 50 gearing and ABS shells.
Internal foam bumpers are allowed.
5. Minis will run all year 4 cell brushed g2 or Saturn 20T motor
6. Bangers and Rookie Bangers to be raced in a clockwise direction, with NO marshalling at any time(including kicking of the bariers). Cars that end up outside the track may be put back in HEATS ONLY, NOT IN THE FINAL.
AS FROM 2017 ROOKIE BANGERS WILL RUN EVERY OTHER WEEK - SEE FIXTURE LIST. AT OTHER TIMES ROOKIES THAT WISH TO RACE CAN RACE WITH NORMAL BANGERS.
7. Historic saloon stox will run in the first half of the year with 13 pinion and 50 spur gears only. Use any pre 1970's ABS shells 4cell brushed g2 or Saturn 20T motor
Points are updated weekly, and are up on the website in '2018 points' within a couple of days.
All drivers racing at the March Club must be members of the BRCA. If you are not yet a member of the BRCA please see Mike Chillvers for Membership details.
If there is anything that you require, including body shells, speak to the sales team to see if we have it in stock, if not have a word with Sam to see if it can be ordered.